In other countries, Australian products are recognised as high quality and taste. Crops grown overseas from Australian seeds often produce more bountiful and therefore better quality yield than locally produced seeds. This means that not only are we helping to feed the world, but we are helping other countries to feed themselves.
Worksheets ready to use in classrooms around Western Australia – We’re working on building a strong resource of handy worksheets for students to use in class or at home.
- Food Storage and Handling
- Mathematics On The Farm
- The Agricultural Services Industry
- The Agricultural Services Industry – Supply Chain (Cards)
- What’s On Your Plate (Cards)
- Western Australia Food Map