The lesson will provide students an opportunity to investigate water use in soils and plant.
- View content that presents the current technology used to assist with irrigation techniques
- Investigate an experiment aimed at looking at soil moisture retention in different soils
- Investigate water use by plants
- Collect data and draw conclusions about water use
This resource is a video which has accompanying worksheets and experiments which:
- consider issues relating to the use and management of water within a community
- recognise that water management plays a role in areas such as farming, land management and gardening.
To access the Teacher worksheet please go to the following website:
PIEFA resource, worksheets